Saturday 2 June 2012

Best Natural Places From National Geography. Part 1


 These are not the places,these are the dreams which National Geography has shared with us.Whole credit for this post goes to National Geography Channel and its Extremely Talented Team.Thanks a ton to National Geography for sharing such a beautiful wallpapers with us.

 1.Sky full of stars...from the lap of Mother Nature.


 2.A cloudy evening...roaring clouds.....extreme lightning.I would love to feel the rain....I would love to feel the music of Nature...I would love to feel the liveliness in the loneliness.


3.Autumn Season....falling leaves....all side yellow red environment...just love this.

 
 4.If someone will ask  me to have a wish....I will wish to die at a place like this........so beautiful...so heavenly.....far away from hectic modern life of cars and motors.Such a silent place.......you wont have to search for God at such places....you can directly feel him....in the air....in the calm of these places.

 
 5.wowwww.....What an amazing places!!!!There should be park like this in every city,where we can go on every Sunday evening to ourselves.

 
 6. Seeing such mountain always made me feel tremendous power of nature.How tough they are and yet so calm.This is the perfect combination of power and prudence.
 

 7.Now this is beauty of nature,these beautiful caves are not made in a single day,but are result of slow decay of huge rocks over a long period.Someone truly has said..Nature is the best artist.


 8.I am always ready to give everything that I have and that I would own in my next few lives to own a place like this.I would miss,definitely miss pizzas,burgers,ice creams but trust me all these sacrifices are nothing in front of a place like this.


9.perfect place to go with your buddies on bike.I always prefer to go on a bike trip than to go on trip where most of the time I can only see the beauty from a small window of plain.


10.Nice place a night camp,bonfire....now its on you to find a place for camp and bonfire. :)


11.This is very motivating picture as it says......its always you who decide your fate.you can grow where ever you want,it just require commitment and nothing else.


1 comment:

  1. amazing.......... i don't want die in this natural place . i wanna live here without anyone here....

    ReplyDelete